27 Jun Corporate Valuation Officer Melbourne
Reference Number: 33777192
Job Type: Full Time
As a Corporate Valuation Officer you will be required to produce high-level valuation advice and engage in complex problem solving and issues management.
The work is complex and high-profile and the cases will involve a wide range of corporate valuation issues. You will engage directly with clients, advisors, internal and external stakeholders and work collaboratively with a team of skilled professionals examining complex business arrangements and asset valuations.
We are seeking somebody who has:
- 5+ years corporate finance advisory experience.
- Experience in undertaking complex corporate finance engagements including valuations and reviews in relation to a broad range of asset categories.
- Degree qualifications in Finance, Business, Commerce or similar discipline and a current corporate finance/business valuation accreditation with relevant professional bodies.
- In-depth understanding of merger and acquisition strategies, capital structuring and generally accepted financial valuation methodology with experience in applying that knowledge.
To be eligible for employment at this federal department, you must meet the following minimum requirements:
• be willing to undergo an Australian Federal Police Check
• be willing and eligible to obtain a security clearance to the appropriate level, if applicable to the position
Our Client is committed to a policy of equal opportunity in employment. Our Client accepts that it has a responsibility to create an environment free from discrimination. To this end our Client will act to ensure that its systems are free from direct or indirect discrimination on the grounds of sex, marital status or pregnancy, race, age, sexual orientation, gender history, religious or political beliefs, impairment, family responsibility or family status
02 9024 2900