11 Jul Senior Travel Account Manager
Reference Number: 33882480
Job Type: Full Time
About The Company
This is an award-winning, rapidly expanding company providing corporate sales support to a World Leading Airline. If you choose to build a career within the company you will not only be equipped with the tools to succeed, but you will reap the rewards and benefits of working for a home grown market leader in the Aviation Industry.
- RDO’s every month!
- Opportunity to work with a market leader
- Great career development opportunities within a global brand
- An engaging and informative induction program
- Opportunity to manage your own desk and support
- Discounts with partnered global brands such as Bupa and Apple
About The Role
As a Senior Travel Account Manager you will be responsible for a full range of interactions and duties:
- Account management of agency portfolio
- Analyse sales data to drive effective sales conversations.
- Coordinate the agency development inbox – receipt, reply and distribution of e-mails within agreed timescales
- Manage database communications to account portfolios, including distribution of fare advice, updates and messages
- Collate market intelligence
- Develop relationships with external stakeholders
This is a 12-month fixed term contract with the view to go permanent.
Skills and experience
- Background in Sales and Account Management OR Travel
- Previous Travel experience or a good understanding of the industry
- Understanding of contract legislation
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to obtain and provide information
- CRM Management
- Ability to coordinate commercial agreements with specified target agents
- Ability to support additional resource supported to your desk.
This is an exciting opportunity not to be missed, apply now!
We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples for all positions.
To view all current jobs, please visit our website and facebook pages.
02 9024 2900